14 November 2007

Thoughts

While it may make me feel cool, typing this on my blackberry may or may not prove to be worthwhile... We'll see how my thumbs feel in the morning. Here are a few thoughts I've had lately:

- the Penguins need to get their act together... A team with Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Mark Recchi and Gary Roberts on it should NOT (repeat, NOT) be in last place in their division more than two games into the season.

- I'm glad - scratch that, SUPER-glad that I don't live in any of the following countries; Pakistan, Iraq (duh), North Korea (double duh), Turkey, Venezuela, Cuba, any country inside the tropics on the continent of Africa orrrrr... Myanmar

- up until about 6 months ago, France was on that list. Gracias, Monsieur Sarkozy.

- I want to travel more.

-"Scrubs" is the second most re-watchable show ever. Period. We all know who #1 is, right?

- It's "The Simpsons"

- Jerky (e.g. Beef) rocks... I realize that's from "Scrubs" but it's true.

- Ben Roethlisberger is a legitimate MVP candidate this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one cares about hockey right now. Pace yourself. One sport at a time, okay Sport? Wait until football season is over.

And then console yourself by re-watching Scrubs.

Anonymous said...

Ben is a more legitimate candidate for President than MVP given his last two performances.