17 July 2006

I've heard of "Africa hot," but jeez!

It's soooooo hot outside today.
(all together now)
HOW HOT IS IT???!!!!

It's really really hot outside. It's so hot that (no joke) the Weather Channel is calling for a low (LOW) of 88 degrees at midnight tonight in Baltimore with a "feels like" temperature of 94. Can they even apply the heat index at night?

To apply one of my favorite lines from Seinfeld... "it's like a sauna in here." The only difference being that Kramer was actually sitting in a sauna when he said it. I merely went outside to pick up lunch and felt like I had just taken a steam.

I know it does no good to complain about it... it just (somehow) makes me feel a little bit better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»