03 July 2006

A whole week without a post...

Last week was retarded (and don't take that as a slur towards special needs people).

It started, obviously, with the grandiose "wake-up-to-a-broken-car-mirror" I got on Monday and ended with me in agonizing pain waiting for a doctor to give me a prescription for an antibiotic. Nestled in the middle was a seemingly endless Wednesday business trip to Jersey... always a treat (gas is $4/gallon in Newark!). Then, if you throw in the facts that England really screwed the pooch and France pissed everybody off by beating Brazil, this weekend wasn't all that great either.

If you're wondering about the "agonizing pain" I was in to end the week, don't worry, we'll get to the chronic-what!-cles of my tick bite in a future post... I have pictures to share. Just don't worry about me because it looks like I'll be ok.

Thank Jebus for the holiday this week! I need an extra day off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Antibiotics, huh? Way to follow instructions and call your sister to let her know how your flesh eating bacteria worked out. She loooooves to read this kind of stuff online. Especially when you don't post any details and leave her in suspense. She loves it so much, she starts referring to herself in the third person.

Anonymous said...

The England game comes down to two moments. One, Beckham gets clipped in the calf and has to go out. Two, Rooney goes crazy and stomps on some Paraguayan jiblets, earning a red card. If both of those guys are in at PK, it goes the other way. The worst part is that now we won't have any more crowd shots of Posh spice.

Anonymous said...

So - I'm really confused...should I be a worried MOM? What caused the infection/// A tick from New Jersey?? You don't have Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever do you?? What antibiotic are you taking?? (Be sure you take ALL of it!) Do you have pictures of rotting flesh like Dad had from the spider bite?? Are you ok now??
PS - How did you like the dentist??

Todd said...

sorry for the lack of detail... it's not fully healed yet, but it is significantly better... I feel like it would be like revealing a painting before it's finished.

Yes, Mom, I intend to take the full course of antibiotic... you didn't raise no fool.