06 July 2007

Let's GO BUCS!

It's time to start the chant.

Here's what I love about the Pirates' season right now.

Management, the players and the local media all made statements prior to the Milwaukee series on Monday morning that this homestand (4 games Vs. the BrewCrew and 3 Vs. LesCubs) leading into the all-star break would be very important. A strong display would actually put them right within shouting distance of an NL Central pennant... God Bless 'Em... They weren't wrong!

The Buccos just took 3 of 4 from the division leaders and now they're six innings through man-handling (in a very man-tastic sort of way, I might add) the 2nd place Chicago Baby Bears.

So, let's have it... LET'S GO BUCS - LET'S GO BUCS - LET'S GO BUCS!!!!

...and I want you to get slightly louder each time through the cadence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm old enough to remember when that really ment someting. It felt good. I see the Buccos sweeping the Indians in 4.

LETS GO BUCS!